IT’S ANOTHER WORLD BLOG RANKING AND SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD!
One of my lovely and amiable bloggers (Dr. Neetika Lal Rai) with the following site; www.agrainofsound.home.blog
has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award! I’m so excited and honored whenever I get a nomination for anything because that means someone is reading what I write.
Dr. Neetika Lal Rai is a nice person who love knowledge and innovation You can check more about him here: https/agrainofsound.home.blog
Here are the rules for this nomination award;
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to recieved the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display “Sunshine blogger Award” in your post/on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blogposts.
Award questions and Answers;
1. How would you define success?
*Success is the highest level of achievement.
2. What is your strategy in a crisis?
*Courage, silent and faith.
3.The craziest thing that you have ever done for somebody? *Disciplinary actions
4. A historical personality you admire most and why?
*My Mother (Late Mrs Helen Ogazie) She gave me the best in life as a mother.
5. What’s your comfort food? *Vegetable soup and garry.
6. The book and author you appreciate the most and why?
*Authority in Government by Professor B.C Nwankwo, Lecturer, University of Nigeria Nsukka. It’s easy to understand.
7.The last movies you saw and what did you like about it?
*Lord’s Chosen Revival Movies. It leads a sinner to repentance.
8. One advise you’d like to give to your 15 years old self?
*Passion leads to productivity.
9. What has life taught you in the last 10 years?
*Change is constant.
10. One trait that you took from your parents and want your children to inherit? *Godliness and Hardworking.
11. If you’d write a thank you note to your parents. What would you write in it? *I really appreciate your love and care…May the Almighty God reward you with His kingdom at last, Amen.
It’s actually surprisingly difficult to come up with Eleven (11) Answers like that, but I did it! What are some facts about yourself that you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments below or create a post and tag me so I can see!
MY OWN QUESTIONS
1. Tell me two things that prompted you to start a blog?
2.What is the happiest day in your life?
For this award, I am going to nominate some lovely bloggers that I read on a regular basis;
Congratulations to my nominees!