A list of successful candidates for the Short Service Combatant Course 47/2021 has been released by the Nigerian Army.
Candidates who made it through have been asked to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, on Tuesday, 6 April, 2021.
According to Major General GAT Ochigbano, Military Secretary (Army), the candidates who fail to report by the latest 6pm on Wednesday, 7 April 2021, will forfeit their positions and be replaced by those on the Reserve List.
The candidates have been asked to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, on Tuesday, 6 April, 2021.
The successful candidates were directed to report with the following:
1. Unique qualifications and SSC 47 online application print out that bears their visa photo.
2. Four duplicates of 5×7 hued photo in suit and in full standing situation without cap/cap.
3. Two sets of white (plain) round neck vests and naval force blue shorts (without stripes).
4. Two sets of dark pants.
5. Two sets of unadulterated white material mentors (elastic sort NOT satisfactory).
6. Two white bedsheets and pillowcases.
7. One cover (dark or armed force green tone).
8. A bunch of cutlery.
9. Two sets of public dress or suit and easygoing wears.
10. Serving military work force are to joined delivery letters and passes from their administrators/bosses.
The assertion cautioned that the effective up-and-comers who neglect to report by 6pm on Wednesday, April 7, 2021, will relinquish their positions and be supplanted by another up-and-comer on the Reserve List.
Below is a full list of shortlisted candidates: